3g 720p hd IP Time Lapse Camera
This 3G HD Time Lapse solution is designed for construction sites where no fixed landline or Ethernet connection is available. To view an IP camera remotely you need the Internet (IP/Internet Protocol). The 3G High Speed router included in the package creates the network point. The 3G router needs power, plug a POE injector into a LAN port of the router. Then connect a cat5e cable from the POE injector to the 720p HD IP Time Lapse camera. Please note: The tried and tested high speed 3G router is an accessory. You need to mount/install this where desired. We provide pole mount boxes as an option. Also: A 3G Time Lapse solutions needs a Fixed SIM package. This is not the same as a one you will use in your phone.
If 720P is enough, this is your Solution
Most HD IP Time Lapse applications require the best video quality a camera can offer. However, there are occasions when your application may only need a 720p hd IP Time Lapse Camera. For example, you may only be viewing the movie on small screen or uploading a video to you tube. For our high resolution solutions, please see the 1080p HD IP Time Lapse Camera and the 5MP HD IP Time Lapse camera.
Periodically Set Snapshots
All our HD IP Time Lapse solutions are FTP enabled. FTP is the delivery mechanism that allows your camera to send multiple HD image to a remote location. That location could be a PC or Cloud based storage solution. You set the 3G 720p HD IP Time Lapse Camera to periodically take a snapshot of the construction site.
Features of the 3g 720p hd IP Time Lapse Camera
- Cost effective yet high quality – Systems built around Sony, JVC + Panasonic
- Pre-hardware built for fast set up
- 3g-ready for construction sites with no Ethernet connection
- 3g Router is included as an add on which requires its own installation
- 720P HD IP Time Lapse Creation
- Max resolution – Full 720pHD @1280 x 960
- Sends HD Images to a remote server
- Easy to use/navigate on-line software
- Wide Dynamic Range enhances video/image contrast to improve detail and object visibility
- POE ready
- Software set day/night for enhanced light sensitivity
- IP addressed onto the network – Log in and view through its IP address
- Multiple users with their own log in credentials
- Remotely monitor from any internet enabled machine
- Smartphone viewing
- HD Lens
- Housing: ROHS + CE Certified
- Pressure Die-Cast Aluminium Alloy Construction with Powder Coated Finish
- Fully Cable Managed Bracket + Sealed Cable Entry Glands + Removable Top Cover for Easy Access
- Choice of housing units/select at top – Including HI-POE – POE>Camera+Heater
- You will require a Hi-Powered POE Injector if you are opting for the POE Housing unit (see add-ons)
OPTIONS. Please select your housing option. The camera housing unit has an integrated heater and blower. The more traditional method is to power this with electrical cable. For a faster install we can pre-build the solution into an All POE housing unit. Hi-POE to the housing unit. The unit then powers the camera + heater.