Construction Site IP Security Camera
The construction site ip camera is pre built and assembled within a IP67 external housing unit. The housing ships complete with a cable managed wall arm bracket. This is a 3g ready solution and comes complete with a high speed 3g router. The 3g router is tried and tested within numerous construction site ip security camera applications.
A typical set up would be as follows: The 3g HD camera arrives at site pre assembled into a housing unit. On site, the only physical hardware installation is the fitting of the camera/housing/wall arm bracket onto a wall (we also sell pole mount adaptors for none flush surface mounting). You connect a cat5e Ethernet cable to a POE injector. Then connect the POE injector to the 3g router. The 3g router does not offer POE out. This is why we must create POE (power over ethernet) connectivity with the injector. Don’t forget, the 3g router still needs connecting to a mains supply.
With a video surveillance recording resolution of 1080p HD, the 3g construction site ip security camera records crystal clear video and images. With its built in IR cut filter, the camera knows when its night time and when to change its recording mode to monochrome. This is a black and white view field designed specifically for night time IP video surveillance.
Key Features of the Construction Site IP Security Camera
- Pre built and pre assembled into IP67 Housing
- Fast deployment on site
- Cable Managed feed through wall arm bracket
- Easy set up – POE (power over Ethernet)
- 3g ready – high speed
- Remote viewing
- Multiple users
- Good in low light conditions like dimly-lit car parks
- Best-ever imaging performance with IPELA ENGINE EX
- View-DR combines images taken at different shutter speeds, delivering a wide dynamic range up to 90 dB
- Built in image stabiliser reduces the effects of camera shake, excellent for pole mounting
- View and control with your smartphone
- ONVIF compatibility
- FREE management software or simple viewing over IP address
- D/N – Electronic Day and Night for night time monitoring
- LENS – CS-mount varifocal lens, horizontal viewing angle 114.2° to 40.0°, vertical viewing angle 60.6° to 22.5°
- ZOOM – Optical zoom 2.9, digital zoom 4x
- MAX RESOLUTION – Full 1080pHD @1920 x 1080
Remote Viewing Construction Site Security IP Camera
The Camera can be viewed remotely. This a great advantage for people wanting to keep an eye on the construction site from the comfort of their own home. Remote viewing of the construction site IP camera is perfect for surveillance monitoring and also to check on the actual build. For information on what SIM cards you need, please contact us.
- 1 x 1080p Sony HD Construction site IP camera
- 1 x IP67 housing unit with heater & blower
- 1 x 3G router
- Camera and housing is pre-assmebled, router ships as an accessory
Optional to purchase as an extra: POE switches, External Cat5e/Cat6 Cable, Pre Terminated Cat5e/Cat6 Cable. Pole Mount Adapters. SEE HERE.
This solution features a standard 240V Housing unit. This would require a none Ethernet cable to power the heater and blower. If you wanted an all POE solution (1 x Cat5e to POE the IP Camera/heater/blower) – see this link here.