The easiest most flexible way to connect your Camera to a network, is to run a Cat5e Ethernet cable to an available Switch or Router. If no router is available, we suggest using one of our 3G Systems.
Each Construction site project is different though and each presents its own network variations. Wireless is still a popular solution for connecting your HD Time Lapse Camera to the network (IP). Without a network (Internet connectivity) the camera can not send the Images to a remote folder. Also, you could not view the construction site remotely.
iVideo Systems is not aware of a Time Lapse Camera that actually has embedded Wi-Fi. Sure, you can buy little wireless security cameras for your home. These are not very powerful and make a short distance Wi-Fi connection to your SKY Wireless Router.
For a Powerful outdoor HD Time Lapse camera, you need to use a Wireless Point to Point Bridge kit.
- Fit one Antenna at the location where you have the Internet
- Fit the 2nd Antenna next to the Time Lapse Camera for Internet Connectivity
- 1 x 1080 HD IP Time Lapse Camera
- 1 x PoE Injector to Power the Camera
- 1 x Pressure Die-Cast Aluminium Alloy Constructed IP67 housing unit
- 2 x Deliberant 5Ghz 18dBm MIMO Units
- 2 x Deliberant PoE Injectors (Power Over Ethernet)
- 2 x Pole Mounting Kits (with wall bolts and raw plugs)
- Free Pre Configuration (Email us your details)
- Free Technical Support (From Our Wi-Fi Partner)