HI-Powered POE Injector for HI-POE Housing Unit – Gigabit Power, PoE+ Injector (802.3at/30W)
£38.00 ex VAT
When using the HI Powered POE Housing Unit, you need a POE+ Injector @30W. This POE+ Injector drives power to the integrated heater and HD Camera.
When opting for the Hi Powered POE Housing Unit, you will need a POE+ Injector. The standard 15.4W Injector will not work. POE+ is rated at 30W.
With this option and one cat5e cable, you can send power to both the housing unit’s heater and the HD Camera. This makes the installation more flexible.
If you are not opting for the POE+ (30W) housing unit. You will still need to wire a standard 12/240V power supply to the housing unit. It is not compulsary to power the heater unit. However, this is highly advised to pretect the glass from condenstation etc.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30 Watt) compliant.
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.3af PoE (15 Watt) devices.
- Automatically supplies a PoE+ (30 Watts) or PoE (15 Watts) connection to the device.
- Integrated power supply.
- Network devices for distances of up to 100 meters (328 ft.).
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-MDIX Data In port.
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE+ Auto-MDIX Data Out port.
- Power port with LED indicator.
- Easily install a PoE+ or POE device where a power outlet is not available.
- Reduce installation and network equipment costs.
- Safeguards network devices with short circuit protection.
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
- 10 Mbps: UTP/STP Cat. 5 and 5e up to 100 meters
- 100 Mbps: UTP/STP Cat. 5 and 5e up to 100 meters
- Gigabit: UTP/STP Cat 5e and 6 up to 100 meters